Tactical Protection Training – Self Defence Trainers Course
SKU: CR006OThis course is designed to enable learners to achieve accreditation as a self-defence trainer. The course teaches and develops the knowledge and understanding of conflict management and resolution in a variety of environments. Completing this course will certify learners to teach physical and non-physical conflict resolution techniques.
Who’s it for?This course is aimed at individuals looking to become self-defence trainers
What’s involved?This course consists of 18 guided learning hours with a mixture of practical and theoretical content.
Pre-requisite:Learners must be a minimum of 18 years of age and must be physically capable of completing the practical assessment. It is also advised that learners have a minimum of Level 1 in English.
What’s included?This course includes:
- Certification fees
- Course material
What will I learn?Key learning outcomes are:
- Understand Laws in relation to the use of force (England and Wales), Human Rights Act 1998 and the Health and Safety at work Act 1974
- Display a knowledge and understanding of the Joint Decision Model (JDM)
- Display a knowledge and understanding of threat and risk including ‘Perceived’ impact factors, methods of assessing threat and risk and situational awareness
- Understand how fear affects us when we receive frightening stimuli
- Know how communications and behaviour can affect all persons in relation to the defence of yourselves or others in conflict situations
- Display a knowledge and understanding of self-defence terminology
- Demonstrate and explain where applicable the practical aspects of Tactical Protection Training
- Develop self-defence knowledge and skills
Book for yourself or a few people in an already preorganised event