BENEFITS OF ON-SITE AND HOSTED TRAINING
Training when it suits you to fit in with your business needs
If your staff can’t make it to a scheduled training course or you want to train a whole team across your company, we can solve your logistic nightmare.
We can arrange to deliver all of our public courses on-site, planning your training with a time, date and location that fits your organisational needs.
What are On-Site Courses?
Our qualified Trainer(s) come to you, a cost-effective way of training your team in your workplace with no travel or accommodation expenses to worry about.
With the same hands-on quality of instruction as delivered at our open public training events
Our courses can be delivered “off-the-shelf” (standard), slightly modified or completely tailored (bespoke) to meet any learning needs you may have.
What are hosted Courses?
Similar to on-site training in that we come to you, but we host the training at a suitable venue that is convenient for your team and training requirements.
This is a great option if you do not have space in your workplace but have a team of people you need trained. Or you want to combine with a larger event such as an AGM or team building experience.
What are the benefits of on-site and hosted courses?
- Flexibility, as you choose the best time and the ideal location or environment to train your team, including evenings or weekends
- Cost Efficient, as we can plan your course to reduce the cost of travelling and accommodation
- Lower Training Costs, as you save 30% – 60% off the price of standard public scheduled courses by booking group training and therefore you can spend more of your training budget on other training needs
- Consistent Learning Experience, as the training enables every delegate to have the same and consistent learning experience and will get them on the same “wavelength”
- Better Results, with your team gaining specific job skills their roles, reinforced via hands-on training to maximise the learning experience.
- Peace of Mind, as our courses are accredited by major awarding bodies and our trainers are industry qualified / certified.
Our all-inclusive training price covers everything:
- Assessment/examination papers
- Delegate resources
- All registration fees
- Course Materials
As with all our training you will benefit from:
- Highly qualified instructors
- A dedicated account manager
- Administrative and technical support throughout your qualification
- No complicated booking procedures!
Simply complete the quick enquiry form below and let us make all the necessary arrangements for you.